Do you want to make some extra cash? Well, as you’ve probably heard, online tutoring is a great way to do that.
The only problem is that most people have no idea how to get started teaching or tutoring online.
That is where NEC, once again, steps up to provide a solution.
Native English Coach (NEC) has partnered with veteran online English tutors to guide you through the process, while answering any questions that you may have.
- General information
- English tutor specific
- Teaching platforms
- Teaching materials, including, creating your own – how to do it & should you do it?
- Getting Paid – Paypal, Stripe, etc… / Taxes
- How to get students
- Expat living overseas – Visa Issues / Tax issues
(see disclaimer below)
- Resume & Interview Preparation
- Qualifications and Requirements, such as education, experience, equipment, etc…
- How to deal with difficult students
- $25 for a 60-minute one-on-one session
- $15 (per person) for a 60-minute group session (subject to availability)
Simply fill out the enrollment form and you will be contacted, by email, to arrange for payment and scheduling.
You will have the option of using the hour as a question and answer (Q&A) session or you can let your coach impart knowledge. This is totally up to you.
Note: Please keep in mind that the session is only an hour long, so the more prepared you are, the more you will get from the session.
Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that there will be many tax and visa questions that we may not be able to answer. We may suggest that you contact the tax and/or immigration bureaus for those types of questions..